Monday, March 30, 2009

I am so sick of the snow!

Really people, this is getting ridiculous! I have never liked the cold or snow. Don't get me wrong it is great for skiing (which I don't do since I've had kids), but in April? Let's just hope it doesn't rain or snow Easter weekend.

Just to let you know what has been going on in the Fitton home, Samie and Jake have both started spring baseball and softball. Stu is out of town......again. Kids are back on track until mid May. No injuries to report, so that is good too!

Good news, I have stopped drinking Pepsi, and all soda for that matter. I have been off the sauce now for about 4 weeks and I lost 10 pounds. Go me. :) This is all without Dr. Drew's help. He has his hands full with the celebrity's. Talk about high maintenance. I do have more pounds to lose, but I think I am off to a great start.

4 comments:

♥Concerned♥ said...

You should move here. We played outside in the grass with no shoes on today. And Owen was searing a sleeveless shirt. Ah, good times!

Kristi said...

Go girl, I am starting my diet "tomorrow" :)

Aislinn said...

way to go on the 10 lbs! I can't stand the snow either. DE Press ing.

Amy said...

I do like snow but enough is enough! I want warm weather so the kids can go outside! I hope is doesn't snow easter weekend either.

10 lbs. good for you! That is awesome!!!