I am happy to report Stu's surgery was a success. We checked in at 2 pm and were walking out of the door by 6 pm. He is a trooper. I think out of all his surgeries, this might just be the easiest. He does have to keep the hardware in forever though.
So do you want to see what his metal plate and screws look like? Well take a look......(Kids DO NOT try this at home)
This is what it looks like from the top.
This is what it looks like from the side. Check out those screws.









2 comments:
I'm glad everything turned out okay. I wonder if he will get stopped in airport security every time now! Let me know if you need anything!
Ouch! I am glad all went well. Thanks for letting us stay, we had a great time. Kennedy is missing Jake for sure.
Post a Comment