Wow, it is already May. April has gone by very fast.
Sam has started softball. She is playing with Oquirrh Mountain Girls Softball league. She played there last year and really likes it. She was able to get her old coach and some of the girls she use to play with. She is on the Stingers this year. She is playing in the 10 and under league which means the girls pitch instead of the coaches. It is very interesting.
Jake has started playing baseball with Herriman, he is on The Storms. He is in the "rookie" league which means it is machine pitch. Sometimes it is just painful to watch. Jake gets so bored he climbs the rock walls and runs around when his team is in the outfield. We are moving him up a league next year. I cannot watch his games anymore.
Stu will be going to the Philippines at the end of the month for almost 3 weeks. Good thing the kids will be off track. :)
I am planning a day trip to New York with some ladies I work with (I work for JetBlue, so the flights are free). Hopefully we can get it to work out.
Sunday, May 3, 2009
Where does the time go?
Posted by Erica at 10:23 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comments:
You need to plan a trip to St. George to meet your niece!!
Post a Comment