First and foremost, we had a weekend free of any major injures. I feel like I need one of those signs that reads "001 day(s) without an injury"
So Stu's surgery is Wednesday. We only know this because we called on Friday and he was not on the "books". Of course he was not on the books for Tuesday or Wednesday either. He did call today and get registered. This process over the phone was painless, it was the 8 forms online he had to fill out one handed. Not fun.
We also found out how much this is going to cost.......yes, more than both of our children's births put together.
On the bright side, my sister and her children have been visiting from Maine. We miss them so much and are lucky they are staying with us. :)
I will keep you posted on Stu's surgery.
Monday, March 2, 2009
Posted by Erica at 10:45 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







0 comments:
Post a Comment