Saturday, May 24, 2008

The New Look!

I was checking out the blog here and realized all I have talked about was Twilight stuff. So to rectify this situation, I have changed the template of the blog and will start to talk about my wonderful family and the other things going on in my life.

The most immediate item in my life is my younger sister Allisa is getting married on May 31st. She will be getting married in my backyard. Talk about stress. We have been working very hard in the yard. We also got a new deck, this one actually has stairs that go down to the ground. It is so wonderful, I don't know how we lasted for 6 years.

Soon Stu and I will be going to Hawaii for 10 days with no children. What are we ever going to do with ourselves.

I will add pictures and all that good stuff when I am on my home computer. :)

Have a wonderful Memorial weekend.

3 comments:

Melanie Palmer said...

very cute layout! lookin forward to those pictures of you in your bikini on the beaches of hawaii...you guys are going to have so much fun! (insert my jealous face here).

The Krystal said...

I found you just in time to hear about your fab trip to Hawaii!

Ashley said...

ERica your family is so fun! thanks for letting us be part of it all! Your yard looked so good and it was so nice of you to do all that for your sis! I bet she loved it! I love your blog page it fits you! Hope you can recover from this stressful weekend! talk to you soon!