Sunday, May 4, 2008

Stephenie Meyers book signing!

If you haven't noticed, I am a little obsessed with the Twilight books. The author, Stephenie Meyer is coming to Utah to promote her new book, The Host (not part or the Twilight series).

In order to go to the book signing, you must have a ticket. The only way to get a ticket is to purchase a copy of The Host ($25.99) and a ticket for the event ($10.00 ) from the Borders in Murray. This reminds be of a Mastercard commercial.......

New book from favorite author......... $25.99

Ticket to the book signing................$10.00

Having Stephenie sign my special edition copy of New Moon...............Priceless


Anyway, my cousin Channy and I have been making our plans and researching how we are going to get these tickets, we have been at it for a few weeks now. We have decided to camp out on Monday night in the Borders parking lot. We will be stopping by the local store to pick up the necessary "stake out" items, Pepsi, candy, gum etc. If we time our arrival right, we can stop by the Cheesecake Factory for some much needed late night dinner items.

I do hope all goes well and cannot wait to post our success!

Erica




4 comments:

Tracey said...

freak!!

♥Concerned♥ said...

You crack me up!! Can you say obsessed?!?

Kelli and her Babies! said...

Hey girl am I in on this once in a lifetime action? I love how obsessed you are you keep me in the loop. We need to try on our dresses! Love ya!!!

Melanie Palmer said...

Have fun tonight, sorry I couldn't talk to you too much, but please thank Stu for his help!