Friday, June 6, 2008

What a perfect day!

I must say the wedding and reception went off with out a hitch! It is always scary when you are doing a garden wedding. The biggest fear, of course, is the weather. We did not have to worry, the weather was perfect. It was a little windy when we were setting up for the reception, but then 15 minutes before it started, the wind died down completely.

It was a lot of work, but so worth it. Allisa and Nick looked so very happy. Stu and I are the brother and sister of the year. :)


3 comments:

Jodee said...

Looks like it went great! We are sad we missed it.

Kristi said...

I thought it was a great day too! You and Stu are wonderful and your yard looked amazing. Thanks fo r letting us stay at your house I had so much fun with you and Kennedy loved spending time with her cousins. You guys are the best!

We look forward to visiting again before we have to head to Maine. :)

Ashley said...

I love that cake!! It is so cute! thanks for letting share the fun weekend with your fam!