Happy Be-lated New Year everyone!
I do hope 2009 finds everyone in wonderful health, happiness and much more.
The Fitton's have been busy as ever. Sam and Jake were off track in December, so we have been doing a lot of sledding, playing in the snow, watching movies and hanging out.
Christmas was fun, but white! We got stuck in our circle on our way to visit family. Stu and our neighbors had to dig us out. It took us over an hour to get to West Valley, but we made it.
For those who live under a rock, the Utes won the Sugar Bowl. More like kicked the crap out of Alabama, but this is a family blog. :)
On to my New Year Resolutions. (let's see how many I can actually keep?)
1. Lose weight (My licence is expiring this year and I would like a non-fat DMV photo)
2. Blog more on the family blog (I blog A LOT on my got twilight blog)
3. Exercise more, kind of goes hand in hand with #1.
4. Help Jake with his homework more.
5. Appreciate my husband and kids more than I already do.
I don't think I should have anymore. I mean really, how many times should one set themselves up to fail?
Monday, January 12, 2009
Happy New Year
Posted by Erica at 8:55 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







2 comments:
You should see my license here. I look like I had an allergic reaction to something and then decided to go get my picture taken. BAD really BAD. Derek even laughs at it and he has his marriage goggles on. :)
I miss you, it was good to talk to you.
Hi I love reading your blog but I just got signed up so I can make a comment. Keep posting! Denise
Post a Comment