Over Thanksgiving weekend, the fam drove up to Idaho to celebrate my grandparents (mom's side) 60th Anniversary. It was so much fun. We had family from Utah, Idaho, Wyoming and even Oklahoma come. Seeing everyone and being able to just talk and laugh is so much fun.
They have nine kids and a bunch more grandchildren and great grandchildren.
I asked Stu if he thought we would make it. He says yes, I say no because he is 37 and that would mean he would be 90 at our 60th. I would be a young chicken at 84, who knows, maybe.
On the way home from Idaho, we (Stu and the kids) stopped off at Willard Bay and drove through their light display.
It was fun, but cold. The kids complained and fought off and on, so we stayed even longer.







2 comments:
So cute you two will totally make it your so good to him he will live to be 103! Well loved the christmas music too:)
I am sad I missed out! I am glad it was a great time for all. Love ya!
Post a Comment