I typically do not watch a lot of television. When I do, it ranges from HGTV to The Office to Rock of Love. I know, I can't really explain it.
I have been watching so much HGTV, I feel like I can organize, paint and remodel my entire house all by myself and within an hour. They just make it looks so dang easy. Now I know that is not possible, but I have started doing things I know I can do. For example, Stu and I clean up our loft/office. I forgot how nice this room really is. I have also organized a lot of the drawers in the house. I still have to do a couple in the kitchen and in my bathroom. I did get a little crazy and cleaned out the pantry. It looks great. We did tackle ALL the closets too. I am down to 28 pairs of shoes. Go me!
My next job is to decorate the master bedroom and bath. When Stu and I had this house built, we used the paint color krisp khaki for the walls and ceiling. Needless to say, the color it still on the walls. I am not one for painting. My cousin Channy and I are going to look for "inspiration" i.e. bedding and go from there. I will post some pictures when things actually start. It will be at least a week. Wish me luck!
Monday, January 26, 2009
HGTV ROCKS!
Posted by Erica at 8:49 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







2 comments:
I have a corner in my room that is just ACHING for crafts.... I really need to go to Ikea!!!
Thank you for the encouraging words. I have REAL SIMPLE as my homepage. And its been reminding me to get my butt into gear. I love decorating. Its so nice to have a that pick-me-up with just a little change in the house. Post pictures for sure!
Post a Comment