Just thought I would give everyone an update on my New Year resolutions.
Yes, I suck! So I haven't even tried to start dieting or exercising for that matter. I lost 5 pounds helping my sister move, but I am doing my best to get them back.
Here is my solution for the weight thing. I will enlist the help of Dr. Drew. He is
the cute doctor on Celebrity Rehab.
the cute doctor on Celebrity Rehab. I am hoping to go to the Pasadena Recovery Center and tell him how serious the Pepsi is effecting me. Now I know what you are thinking...............I am not a Celebrity, but I am thinking if I just say I was a top ten on American Idol, I am as good as in. :) (hopefully he will not ask me to sing, I won't have a chance)
I know Pepsi really isn't considered a drug so to speak, but I am hooked and that is all that matters. Don't you think he should help me out? I'd help myself if I could, really, I would.
As far as the other "resolutions" are concerned, I am sucking it up there too.
I am really trying hard to appreciate my husband and kids more, but Stu is making it almost impossible. He rear-ended a car after the Ute rally and slid into a curb bending my back tire barring. These were two separate incidents. I haven't heard from the insurance company about the car accident, but the curb is costing me over $600.00. I had to get the barring replaced and the tires I bought two years ago have worn out due to the bend. Really people, this is getting ridiculous. He said he would never drive my car again, but has done so several times. I only have 7 payments left and then it is paid off. I am sure the car will be in an accident and totalled the very next day, but I would like to be the one to do it.
As far as the kids go, Jake hates school so doing homework is like pulling teeth or asking him to give up a kidney to save his sister. According to the last and only parent teacher conference with Jake's teacher, I am not the shining parent. Little does the teacher know, I know I am not the best parent. He can't read, disruptive during class and only has one friend.
I have been trying really hard in the homework and reading department. He is doing better at actually doing his homework and can even read a few words in his BOB books I got from Barnes and Noble.
As for Samie, not too much I have to do there. She is just a great kid. She came home from school today with a certificate saying she is in the top 10% in the nation for her IOWA test scores. This is good because it sounds like Jake might be in the bottom 10%.








3 comments:
I can't stop laughing at your post and your blog design. You are so funny! Sorry to hear that Jake hates school, maybe he will grow out of it. Although, I never did. :)
Good luck on your goals, I am stinking it up in that department too.
You are too funny! Keep the husband away from the car and hang in there with the homework. About the Pepsi........well anything to see Dr. Drew right? He's hot!
Zac isn't big on school either and homework can be a drag (for him and me). Maybe it is a boy thing? Hang in there!!!
Post a Comment