Monday, February 9, 2009

Facebook

Does anyone want to tell me how in the heck this works? I have figured out how to add friends and family and send an email, but that is about it. I have people "tagging" me and making comments on photos I don't even now about. And what is with the poking? Is that even legal in Utah?

I get a lot of relative requests and I try to send those on, but I keep getting it back. I think I should be able to sign up once and be done, but no.

What is with Lil patch? Am I trying to grow my own source of food?

There was a time I thought I was a little technically savvy, but I have meet my match with facebook.

4 comments:

Amy said...

LOL...you are funny!

Kristi said...

I am laughing my head off right now! I don't know what the poking thing is, but it just sounds all wrong! :) you are too too funny! Can't wait to come visit.

Ball Family Blog said...

I hear you! What's with the wedgies and all the bead throwing? I don't get that either, but I am starting to figure somethings out too! So you are not alone!

Amy said...

I am with you! I haven't figured it out either. I love your post, it is exactly the same way I feel.