Monday, October 4, 2010

Bendaroos....Bendasuck!

***Consumer Alert, this product is LAME!!***
I went to my sisters house last night after our 27th Annual trip up to the mountains. My niece had all these Bendaroos out on the kitchen table. I was kind of excited because I had always wanted to see and play with these things. They just look so cool on the tv.

I sat down and started to play with this toy. I am telling you right now, these suck. First of all these Bendaroos are just different colors of yarn dipped in wax. Um, this is what the pioneers did for a good time. They were hard to hold the shape you wanted and you had to press down so hard to get things to stay. Because you had to press down so hard the item you were making stuck to the table. It was fun, but I am glad I didn't spend my money on these items.

2 comments:

Nikki said...

Lol... I have played with something like this at restaurants before... bummer that they sucked.

Kristi said...

Hahaha! Thanks for the heads up, I will stay clear of them come Christmas time. :)