Monday, August 9, 2010

McKoy Oliver Gentry

Kelli finally had her baby! I shouldn't say finally, she was two weeks early, but you know 9 months is a long time. He is pretty cute. Here are his stats.

Name: McKoy Oliver Gentry
Born: August 6, 2010
Time: 4:14 pm
Weight: 7 lbs. 7oz.
Length: 19 inches (pulled tight)

3 comments:

Kristi said...

Cute boy! Thanks for keeping me updated the whole day! ;)

Kelli and her Babies! said...

Thanks Er! I better get on it! I love that pic of him I may need a copy! You were so great with all the craziness that past month! I could not of done any of it with out your help! Love you girl! You are the best sister ever!!! XOXOXO

Jenni Hinckley said...

Erica- I saw your blog on my parent's blog, its fun to see those pictures of Kelli's new little baby!