Tuesday, June 23, 2009

The Library

For those of you who are not aware of this, guess what I just found out today. You can log on to the SLC County library and place books on hold, but wait, it gets even better. You can select which library you want to pick your hold up from. I know I was totally shocked too.

Just another tid-bit of information. You can return any book in the Salt Lake Valley to any of the libraries. You don't even have to check it out there. I am telling you the next step they will take is you can check someone out to come and read you the book.

I have never been one to go and get a book from the Library, but I have started this year. It is quite nice, I highly recommend it.

3 comments:

Nikki said...

Ah-ha! Its just like redbox. I like that.

Kristi said...

You make me laugh so hard! Can you imagine some library lady coming to your house with some sort of hat on and reading you a story--that would rock!

Amy said...

you make me laugh!