My baby is turning 6 this month. :)
I did this for Samie during her birthday month, so I thought I should do the same for Jake.
For starters, Jake was born on June 9th, 2003 at Alta View hospital. His original due date was June 13th, it was a Friday that year. His full name is Jacob Stuart Fitton. Jake is a name I had picked out since I was 12 and Stuart is after my hubby and Jake's grandpa. ;)
I do not like the name Jacob (it isn't because I am a Team Edward fan either). I have NEVER called him that, I call him Jake or Jaker. I wanted to just name him Jake, but Stu said you can't name him "just Jake". I should of fought harder. I was able to get him signed up in school under Jake, so his name will be Jake and not Jacob through out his school years. Sweet!
Stats:
Time of birth: 5:31 pm
Weight: 7 lbs. 0 oz.
Inches: 19 in.
Keep checking back all this month to find out new things about him.







0 comments:
Post a Comment