Thursday, September 4, 2008

Samie is turning 9

My oldest daughter is turning 9 years old this month! To honor my favorite (only) daughter, I have changed the backdrop and will be posting information you may or may not have known about her. :) Keep checking all month for new stuff!

For starters, Sam was born on September 30, 1999 at Jordan Valley hospital. Her original due date was September 24th. Her full name is Samantha Ray Fitton. Samantha is a name I had picked out since I was 12 and Ray is after my grandpa Raymond. ;)

Stats:
Time of birth: 3:30 pm
Weight: 7 lbs. 9 oz.
Inches: 20 in.

2 comments:

Kristi said...

Love the birthday back drop! I can't believe she will be 9. We love Samie to pieces and I am excited to hear little things about her. :)

Hoe you are doing well.

Melanie Palmer said...

wow, i can't believe nine years has passed since i witnessed that, um, lovely sight!! Happy bday sammie and thanks for the recipe!!