On Saturday night my mom, sisters and sister- in- laws went to see Mamma Mia. Can I just say how great that movie was! It was so good, we went right out and bought the sound track. I would recommend this as a must see (maybe not for the men, but for the girls)!
Monday, July 21, 2008
GNO (girls night out)
Posted by Erica at 10:53 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







3 comments:
I just saw this as well and within the first five minutes I knew my husband would've killed me if I made him come. I agree about loving the soundtrack, but must add that 007 should never sing in a movie again...or take off his shirt!
Loved It! I had so much fun with the girls, I think we should all go watch it again. :)
Erica-you and I are kindred spirits! Between Twilight & Mamma Mia! I could be happy watching them every other day with Pride & Prejudice intermingled in there every so often! I have to agree about 007 not singing, but didn't mind him taking his shirt off! At my age, it was pretty exciting! Thank-you so much for the Twilight sticker-I Love It! It came on my birthday and made me so happy! What a nice thing for you to have done for me! I was so grateful for it and for you letting me stay with you when Kristi & I came up from AZ. You are a sweetie! Hope your trip to Hawaii was perfect! I want Kristi to come home and go with all of my girls to Mamma Mia. We have two exchange students, one from Sweden & one from Germany. The one from Sweden has seen Mamma Mia 5 times! Were going on Saturday again! I would not take my husband, tho!! Love Ya-Dianne
Post a Comment