Samie started school on July 27th and is in 3rd grade. Her teacher has been teaching for 28 years. She is doing well, but misses her 2nd grade teacher. Our youngest also started school. I tell you what. I know people get a little sad, but I am not most people. It was wonderful!! Jake is bored at home and needs to get out and meet new kids. The down part is he is in AM kindergarten. Now, if anyone knows me, I DON'T DO MORNINGS. I never have and most likely never will. I know he would just start mornings next year, but I would still have that whole year. Oh well. What can you do?
Aside from the fact that Stu and I each got a year older, not too much has been happening around the Fitton home. Just the normal stuff like swimming lessons and very soon, fall sports.
Friday, August 8, 2008
First Day of School
Posted by Erica at 9:55 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







2 comments:
Jake looks so tired I am glad that him and tater are in school now! You may need to help me remember when we are off track! You know how bad my memory sucks and I want to sleep in when we can:) Love Ya Oh I love Samie's shorts!
Your kids are so old--and so cute! Time flies eh? That's funny about "not being most people". I am secretly (or not so secretly) looking soooo forward to being able to grocery shop ALONE! How lame is that? LOL
Post a Comment