Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Alohaaaa!!

T-minus (look at above clock)! I am so excited I can hardly stand it. :) I went and got all the little travel size stuff needed and a couple of new shirts. The agenda for our trip is done, I just need to pack. I will make sure I post a lot of pictures when I return. If you have any places we need to see, please let me know. We are going to Maui and Oahu. Aloha!

6 comments:

♥Concerned♥ said...

Aloha! You just posted this 14 minutes ago!!! I am so excited, and I am half packed already, and Josh and I don't leave until Friday night! Can't wait to see you there, Aloha!

Melanie Palmer said...

You are going to love it. If you get near Diamond Head, take a look at Waialae Beach Park, that's where Jeremy and I got married. Have fun, be safe and take lots of pictures.

Kristi said...

Aloha! I am so excited for you! You are going to love it there and the people are so nice and laid back. Have a great time and come back to us safely. :)

Nikki said...

I love Maui!! Have a great time. Spend some time down in Kehei (spelling?). Its my favorite town on Maui.

♥Concerned♥ said...

Yay! Kihei is where we are staying!

Ashley said...

I hope you are having an awesome time!! With you its always a blast:)