Ah Halloween. I can smell the chocolate now, oh wait, I am eating a Kit Kat.
This year Jake went as Bumble Bee - a 'good' Transformer and Sam went as a dark angel. She tells people the Devil is her mom. I don't know if I should be offended or not?
The morning started off as usual, Jake not wanting to get up. He finally got up and Stu was able to get him in his costume. He wasn't happy about it and told me yesterday he wanted to be something else. Me, being the Devil mom, told him no.
We arrived at school and Jake refused to get out of the car. Even though there were over 1,000 kids in costumes, he didn't get out. We had to find a parking spot down the street because so many people were there for the Halloween Costume Parade. He heard the bell ringing and got mad at me because he was late. I got him into the school and he didn't want to go to class. I had to pull him into his class room and shut the door. I guess he stayed.
The BIG parade............started 47 minutes late! I waited for over an hour to see my children walk past me in their costumes. Being a parent is rough!
Friday, October 31, 2008
Happy Halloween!
Posted by Erica at 10:11 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







2 comments:
What cute kids! Jakers makes me laugh so much. I wish we could have been there to see everyone on Halloween, but I am glad you had a good time!
hey make the family photo bigger so i can really see it!
Post a Comment