I must be glutton for punishment. I have a job, two kids; each in sports, coach a rec volleyball team and a husband who is out of town 2-3 weeks out of each month. So why would I plant a garden? Who knows. I am obviously and idiot, but here goes nothing.
So we have 5 tomatoes plants, 3 cucumber plants, 1 pumpkin and about 3 strawberry plants. I also planted two small rows of carrots. Let's hope all my hard work and money doesn't go to waste. Sometimes gardens do not produce enough to make up the cost. I sure hope that Topsy Turvy contraption is where it is at too!

So we have 5 tomatoes plants, 3 cucumber plants, 1 pumpkin and about 3 strawberry plants. I also planted two small rows of carrots. Let's hope all my hard work and money doesn't go to waste. Sometimes gardens do not produce enough to make up the cost. I sure hope that Topsy Turvy contraption is where it is at too!









1 comments:
I love your garden! I wanted to plant one but it is too late here. I will have to wait until September. I just switched out my flowers to flowers that can withstand the heat. I will post the pictures soon.
Post a Comment