In addition to a dog(s), my children also wanted a Wii. So being the wonderful parents we are, Santa got the family a Wii. I cannot believe how much fun this thing is. My personal favorite is bowling. I am getting pretty good. Just a couple hundred more points and I am a pro. Sam is already there. You get this cool ball with stars on it. Jake enjoys playing all the sports games. He is really good at tennis (which I am so not) and boxing. He does this round house type punch that knocks you out cold.
We have had a problem with people staying up late/early to play the Wii, mostly it is Stu. He stayed up until 5 am playing golf the other night. I told him I would have to hide the controls like I do with the kids. He didn't like that too much. I am pretty sure he stayed up last night too. I will have to check to see how many hours it was played. I do not even want to think about how much playing was done today while I was at work. Oh well, while the cats away.......
Sunday, January 10, 2010
We got a Wii......finally
Posted by Erica at 1:17 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comments:
I have seen Jake's boxing skill first hand! I want a Wii now too.
Post a Comment