....we got dogs. Yes that is right, we have gotten TWO dogs. I must say they are the cutest things ever. They are both Pugs. Maggie who is 4 and Pixie who is about 9 weeks old.
My kids have been bugging me about getting a dog forever. We were able to hold them off until we got back from NYC, so we had to make good.
We found both our dogs on KSL.com with in a week of each other. They are doing well together. Maggie is great! She is so cute and she is very well behaved. She loves the car. Whenever we get ready to go anywhere she wants to come too. She is house trained. She breaths so funny (this is because their noses are smushed). She loves to be pet and would sit in your lap at any time.
Pixie is a puppy and all puppy. She is kennel trained so that is nice. She doesn't make a sound when it is time for bed. We do have to get up with her around 4 to let her out, so that is rough.
Both kids love the dogs. Jake called "dibs" on Maggie and Samie wanted Pixie. So far things are going well. I was even able to get matching sweaters. So cute! It is like having twins, but the the stress of paying for college.
Friday, November 13, 2009
My kids finally got their wish.......
Posted by Erica at 11:27 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







5 comments:
Pug puppies sure are cute!
They are adorable! Of course you know i love pugs. They have so much personality.
I hope your New Moon party is a blast!
TWO!!! You have gone mad. ;) THey sure are cute, and love the sweaters for sure! Can't wait to come and meet them.
Thank you...I was hoping you would post something about her so I could see her....it made my heart hurt a little till I saw the picture of her new little friend and to hear that your son dubbed her...that always makes it worth it to me. To know that she is so loved and played with. Its funny you mention the car. She used to ride in the car with me everywhere. I even got her goggles cause I heard it could hurt her eyes...so its the funniest thing watching her hang out the window, balancing on the side mirror and me hanging on to her tail just in case she slipped and to remind her that she had to keep at least some of her body INSIDE the car. She LOVED it. I'm so glad. It seriously makes me feel so much better.
Oh my gosh! They are so cute. Dave wants to get a dog someday and I have been pretty anti, but your dogs are pretty cute. Maybe I'll reconsider.
Post a Comment